Accredited Continuing Education Seminars
Our certified fraud seminars focus on identifying suspicious claims from their inception; developing sound game plans to successfully mitigate suspect claims; effective surveillance strategies and investigative techniques; and the necessary evidence required for successful referrals to State Fraud Bureaus.
Knowledge is Power
Our interactive fraud seminars educate claims professionals in the art of cost-effective risk mitigation solutions. We’ll provide you with the knowledge to settle more files, increase fraud referrals, and most importantly, save money. You’ll learn to eliminate unnecessary surveillance costs by focusing on files that legitimately warrant investigation. In addition, we’ll give you the factual intelligence and evidence required to make educated investigative decisions. You’ll learn “insider” investigative techniques that you can conduct from your own computer that will help shed light on suspicious claims. In essence, we’ll show you how to get the best return for your investigative dollar and turn your investigations into an investment rather than an expense.
Our seminar features true experts in the investigative industry. Our team of experienced presenters has logged thousands of real-world hours investigating cases across all lines of insurance fraud, ranging from Worker’s Compensation, auto negligence, medical malpractice, due diligence, subrogation, and much more.
Our presenters have written numerous investigative articles and have been quoted in a variety of respected publications, including Risk and Insurance, SIU Awareness, The Self Insurer, and Claims
Magazine. Moreover, we’ve presented numerous investigation seminars in front of insurance companies, third party administrators, self-insured corporations and at numerous claims conferences across the country.
Special Points of Interest:
- Certified Instructors
- Attendees receive Adjuster Continuing Education credits
- How do your investigations measure up?
- Are you getting the best possible return for your investigative dollar?
- Are you missing out on vital information that may have an impact on the direction of a chosen claim or litigation path?
- What evidence is required by the State Fraud Bureaus for a successful fraud submittal and prosecution?
- What improvements can carriers make to improve their overall investigative results and successful fraud referrals?
To set up your FREE fraud seminar, contact Ethos today!